eMail : firstname.lastname@example.org
DESS Téléinformatique - Masters Degree in Networks
Sandwich courses alternating work at Cyber Networks and training courses.
1999 : ITIN (A school of higher education specialized
in IT) -
Titre de chargé de projets informatique - Master Degree in IT projects management
Sandwich courses alternating work at Adde and training courses.
DUT Génie Electrique et Informatique Industrielle - Associate's Degree in Electrical Engineering and Industrial Computing.
- Linux Fedora, FreeBSD, Windows
- Network design, implementation and audits.
- Switchs, Routers Cisco, HP
- Anti-spam mail gateways: Barracuda, Ironport Certified
- Network Monitoring : Networks Instrument
- Firewalls : Checkpoint, Gamme Nokia IP, Cisco PIX, Fortinet Certified
- VPN IPSEC and VPN SSL Aventail, Firepass
- Strong Authentication Server : RSA SecurdID Certified, ActivCard
- Public Key Infrastructure : Entrust PKI Certified, RSA Keon
- Antivirus : Trend Micro (ScanMail, InterScan Virus Wall, eManager)
- Intrusion Detection Solutions : ISS
- LDAP Server : Netscape Directory
- Proxys : Netscape, Microsoft, Cacheflow, Bluecoat and web content filtering solutions
- Load Balancing : StoneBeat FullCluster, Radware (WSD, Fireproof, Linkproof), F5 (BigIP)
- Monitoring tools : MRTG, Cacti, Nagios
- Java, Visual Basic, C, Basic, Visual Basic for Application, JavaCard
- Socket TCP/IP, LDAP
May 2007 - Today:
Network and Security Engineer at Newedge
Datacenter move. Overhauled of the LAN in optical fiber and firewall security policy. Installation of monitoring solutions (Nagios, Cacti). VPN site to site for clients. Networks LAN and WAN merge. Portal Web implementation for remote access. Financial environment with Reuters, Bloomberg, GL, FIX…
May 2005 - March 2007:
Pre-sales Engineer and Trainer at Exclusive Networks (Boulogne Billancourt - France), Distributor specializing in IT security solutions and network infrastructure.
Trainer of courses on products IRONPORT, AVENTAIL, FORTINET, F5 and presales support for channel partners and sales organization in all technical matters.
October 1999 - April 2005:
Networks & security Consultant at Cyber Networks (Suresnes - France), company offering network and security services.
Design & implementation of secure architectures with the specific context for each client. Implementation of firewalls, VPN, proxy, antivirus. Clients Training and writing client’s documentation for maintaining their architecture.
Club Méditerranée, Cycnos, Metro, FCI Framatome, Fond d’Action Social, CTBA, Fnac, Eurosport, Crédit Agricole Indosuez, Lipha, FactoFrance, Ministère des finances, Vivendi Universal Education, Rothschild & Cie Banque, L’Usine Nouvelle, Chiesi, Cegetel, Quelle...
Network and System administrator at the Centre Français du Commerce Extérieur. Supporting and maintaining server hardware and software infrastructure. Monitoring network usage.
Network and Security administrator at Banque de Gestion Privée Indosuez (1 year). Deployment of VPN site to site between agency and remote access with strong authentication.
Security System audit and intrusion testing at Aventis.
Design, implementation and support of Public Key Infrastructure based on Entrust and ActivCard products at SomePost and at the French Ministry of finances (10 months).
Monitoring tools deployment for Radio France (2 months) and Faurecia.
October 1997 - September 1999 :
Developer at ADDE (Levallois Perret -
Sectorization Solution development in Visual Basic for Michelin.
Web solution development of mapping in ASP for DARTY.